Albert in Bryce Canyon

Albert in Bryce Canyon
Self Portrait, May 2007

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St, Patrick's Day!!!



I am back in DC again. I'm here basically waiting for my nieces to hatch any time in the next couple of weeks!


The SF trip went well, and I got out on the water many times. The Rent-A-L-bert program was sucessful to a limited degree. I was rented out every night, and was somebody's roommmate. But, I dreaded the long commute back home that it created.


Have a beer for me! I have not had a drink since October. Tho, my docs say it is OK within reason.


albert

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Albertony,

Happy St. Me's Day to you.

It was great seeing you, albeit briefly, last weekend in SF. You look great at your new fighting weight. Good to see you've kept your fantastic goal tending skills too.

Looking forward to spending more time with you the next time around.

Patrick

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! You're going to be Uncle Al.. happy belated St. Paddy's Day.. Oh, and upcoming Easter, too.. BIG hug to you and your brother, too :-)

Natasha

Anonymous said...

Hi Albert,
The luck of the Irish is in your court, mate! Enjoy your new role, Uncle Albert and no trippin' the Easter Bunny.

Here's to continually improving health,
Heather (Edmonton)