Albert in Bryce Canyon

Albert in Bryce Canyon
Self Portrait, May 2007

Monday, June 23, 2008

Level 2

Well, I made it to level 2...

Unfortunately, that is not a good thing. All my cancers turned and are coming back. Tarceva's legs have pooped out.

Add to that, my docs are going on vacation, SF doc for 4 weeks and DC for 2. I am trying to get to DC before she leaves. Gotta get there for Chemo.

I am making flight plans tomorrow for DC.

I will miss a couple, of weddings... sorry.....

More when I get time one calls unless time sensitive. Emails are great.


albert

6 comments:

TS said...

Thanks for the update, tho' it's not great news. We're with you in mind and spirit Albert!

Anonymous said...

Heartfelt prayers.
Peace, Brother Albert.
Love to you.
Joy to you.
Keep the news coming for us starved folks who care deeply.
May God bless and keep us all.
Anon

Patrick said...

Albert, I check your blog almost daily and think about you often. I hope good news returns to you and all of us. Keep up the hard and brave fight.

Patrick

Anonymous said...

Huge hugs and love sent your way Albert!
Joyce

Cristin said...

Albert,

You came back when you were "down" before, and I truly believe you will do it again. You're in my prayers. Happy hours just aren't the same without you there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love to you 'Bert. --Amy (Lorenzen)