Albert in Bryce Canyon

Albert in Bryce Canyon
Self Portrait, May 2007

Monday, July 14, 2008

Shingles?!?!?

I could not believe it a couple weeks ago when I came to DC. The rash and inflammation around my waste was not from the back support that I used, it was from Shingles!!!

After all this, I have to get over Shingles first before Chemo. Supposedly, it is a very painful disease. But, the bone cancer pain totally hid any symptoms from the shingles.

I got over it quickly and will start chemo tomorrow....

albert

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not fair, my friend.

I had that last year, and it lasted for months. I thought I was allergic to neoprene - hah!

I'm rooting for you, and checking in here for the anticipated good news. Keep going, Albert.

Lisa O

Anonymous said...

Hey Albert,

Hope that you're getting through the Chemo OK, that it is at least bearable.

Odo

Anonymous said...

We miss you Albert, hold strong friend.

-Sash

Marcus Ronaldi said...

Albert,
You are in my thoughts.
You are strong, be strong,

Anonymous said...

I am thinking good thoughts for you, Al.

Natasha

Anonymous said...

Hey Albert! How are you feeling? Shoko and I went to watch the Worlds in Edmonton, and it made us think of you a lot! We all had so much fun together two years ago in Amsterdam. Take care and post another message, soon, okay? Love, Gregg and Shoko